819 376-5011, ext. 4542
Cell phone: 819 692-0963
Main sector of activity:
NSERC industrial research chair in eco-design for a circular economy of thermoformed cellulosic pulp packaging
- 3D thermoformed cellulosic fibres
- Circular economy
Tarik holds a Ph.D. in Lignocellulosic Materials Science and Engineering from UQTR. As a researcher and research chair in ecodesign for a circular economy of thermoformed cellulosic pulp packaging, Tarik’s goal is to provide technical answers to eco-design and circular economy concepts, new materials, new process development, proof of concept, prototypes, pilot testing, product performance testing and certification.
- Lai, T.T.; Pham, T.T.H.; van Lingen, M.; Desaulniers, G.; Njamen, G., Tolnai, B., Jabrane, T., Moineau, S., Barnabé, S., Development of Antimicrobial Paper Coatings Containing Bacteriophages and Silver Nanoparticles for Control of Foodborne Pathogens, Viruses 2478 (14), 2022.
- Anany H, Brovko L, El Dougdoug NK, Sohar J, Fenn H, Alasiri N, Jabrane T, Mangin P, Monsur Ali M, Kannan B, Filipe CDM, Griffiths MW. Print to detect: a rapid and ultrasensitive phage-based dipstick assay for foodborne pathogens. Anal Bioanal Chem. 410(4): 1217-1230, 2018.
- Jabrane T, Dubé M, Griffiths M, Mangin PJ, Towards a commercial production of phage-based bioactive paper, Journal of Science & Technology for Forest Product & Processes, vol.1: 6-13, 2012.
- Jabrane T, Dubé M, Mangin PJ, Manufacturing methods of bacteriophage based bioactive paper, Proceedings of 97th Congress of Pulp and Paper Technical Association Canada, 6-8, 2011.
- Jabrane T, Laloi M, Dubé M, Mangin PJ, Printing and coating of T4 phage based bioactive paper, Advances in Printing Science and Technology, vol. 37: 351-358, 2010.
- Jabrane T, Dubé M, Mangin PJ, Phage immobilization on paper surface: effect of cationic pre-coat layer, of 95th Congress of Pulp and Paper Technical Association Canada, 311-315, 2009.
- Jabrane T, Dubé M, Mangin PJ, Bacteriophage activity on paper surface: effect of paper moisture, Proceedings of 8th World Congress of Chemical Engineering ISBN 0-920804-44-6, 2009.
- Jabrane T, Jeaidi J, Dubé M, Mangin PJ, Gravure Printing of Enzymes and Phages, Advances in Printing Science and Technology, vol. 35: 279-288, 2008.