Pressing and Densification
Industrial briquetting presses
- Robust model suitable for several types of biomass
- System including a large hopper allowing a large load of material
The briquetting system is designed to produce energy logs or to densify biomasses to optimize their transport.
|Production rate||180 kg/h|
|Briquette diameter||80 mm|
|Brick length||Variable from 50 to 80 mm|
|Engine power||11 kW|
- Industrial granulating machine
- Wide choice of granulation dies (diameter, compaction ratio)
- Possibility of injecting binder material at a controlled flow rate and pressure
- Complete assembly including hammermill, cooling column and bagging silo
- Complete stainless-steel kit for food production
The granulation system is designed to produce energy pellets, animal feed and biofertilizers.
|Manufacturer||Radviliskis machine factory|
|Production pace||Variable from 800 kg/h to 1500 kg/h|
|Granulation die||Several available compression ratios and granulation diameters|
- Hydraulic heating press custom made by Ovotech
- Adjustment of time, temperature and pressing height
- Thermocouple sensors to control pressing temperature
- Possibility to heat the two trays at different temperatures
- Adjustable closing and degassing times
The hydraulic press is used in the development of agglomerates based on biomass residues.
|Manufacturer||Dominion Hydraulic Press / Ovotech|
|Preform size||500 x 500 mm|
|Temperature||Variable, up to 235 ˚C|
- Vaporization of PF/ UF/ pMDI/ Tannins, etc. binding material, at a viscosity of up to 1000 Cp
- Adjustable spraying pressure
- Variable angle rotative blades
- Mounted on a skid
The adhesive blender is used to create matrix/reinforcement formulations for use in hot pressing and pellet production.
|number of nozzles||4|